75th Session of UN General Assembly
The UN will mark its 75th anniversary with a one-day high-level meeting at the opening of the 75th session of the UN General Assembly. This special event will take place on 21 September 2020. The theme for this event will be: 'The Future We Want, the UN We Need: Reaffirming our Collective Commitment to Multilateralism'.
At AbsolutAssets we are involved in -
15. Information and communications technologies for sustainable development (resolution 74/197).
16. Macroeconomic policy questions:
(a) International trade and development (resolutions 1995 (XIX) and 74/201);
(b) International financial system and development (resolution 74/202);
(c) External debt sustainability and development (resolution 74/203);
(d) Promotion of international cooperation to combat illicit financial flows and strengthen good practices on assets return to foster sustainable development (resolution 74/206);
(e) Promoting investments for sustainable development (resolution 74/199).
17. Follow-up to and implementation of the outcomes of the International Conferences on Financing for Development (resolution 74/207).
Financial reports and audited financial statements, and reports of the Board of Auditors (resolutions 74 (I), 52/212 B and 74/249 A and B):
(a) United Nations;
(b) United Nations peacekeeping operations;
(c) International Trade Centre;
(d) United Nations University;
(e) United Nations Development Programme;
(f) United Nations Capital Development Fund;
(g) United Nations Children’s Fund;
(h) United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East;
(i) United Nations Institute for Training and Research;
(j) Voluntary funds administered by the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees;
(k) Fund of the United Nations Environment Programme;
(l) United Nations Population Fund;
(m) United Nations Human Settlements Programme;
(n) United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime;
(o) United Nations Office for Project Services;
(p) United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women (UN-Women);
(q) International Residual Mechanism for Criminal Tribunals;
(r) United Nations Joint Staff Pension Fund.
153. Financing of the International Residual Mechanism for Criminal Tribunals (resolutions 73/288 and 74/259).
154. Administrative and budgetary aspects of the financing of the United Nations peacekeeping operations (resolutions 49/233, 59/296, 71/296, 73/308, 73/309, 73/310, 74/278, 74/280, 74/281 and 74/282).
155. Financing of the United Nations Interim Security Force for Abyei (resolution 74/283).