V Plenary of ISO TC 307 held at Dublin and VI plenary in Nov 2019 at Hyderabad
The fifth meeting of TC 307 was held - 27th to 31st May 2019, in Dublin, Ireland.
Hosted by: National Standards Authority of Ireland (NSAI) Sponsors : Failte Ireland, IDA Ireland
1. 41 participating countries 12 observing countries, 25 Liaison committees to and from TC 307,
8 Category A liaisons participated
2. There was a total of ~ 116 delegates at this fifth meeting similar to ~120 delegates at the fourth meeting, ~160 delegates at this third meeting of TC 307, up from ~ 137 at the second meeting, ~89 at the first meeting.
● The Fourth meeting of TC 307 was held in October 2018 in Moscow, Russia
“Experts believe that in Russia, blockchain will primarily be the most in-demand in the state and banking sectors, where the main objective is achieving transparency and protecting against data changes.” This has been emphasised during the side event hosted by Russia -
● The third meeting of TC 307 was held - 14th to 18th May, 2018 in London, UK The media link : https://twitter.com/hashtag/tc307?lang=en
● On 13-17 November 2017, the Second plenary of ISO TC 307 on blockchain's and distributed ledger technologies (DLTs) were held in Tokyo, Japan The agenda and the presentations are available https://english.jipdec.or.jp/activities/research/20171113ibc.html
● The first meeting of TC 307 was held in April 2017, in Sydney, Australia The presentations of the first plenary are available : http://www.standards.org.au/OurOrganisation/Events/Pages/International-Blockchain-Conference.aspx
The VIth plenary will be held in November 2019, Hyderabad