Our current focus is solutions linked to Cyber security and Block-chain
- Cyber security risk is business risk (operational vs litigation vs reputation)
- Analysing the vulnerabilities of organisation to identify potential threats posed by nation states,cyber criminals, and insiders.
- Assets and Business system environment to prevent Cyber attacks
- Cyber security leadership plans to mitigate cyber threats to Organisations particularly using Crypto currencies.
- Implementing Technologies like Block chain and Distributed Ledger Technologies
- Protecting permissioned Block chain ( detection of the breach, communication of the breach, and containment of the breach) -
- Implementing Risk management strategies.
A number of high profile cyber-attacks against banks in recent years have served to highlight the escalating threats to the security of customer funds and financial data.
The attacks described in general target all types of financial institutions systems, not just blockchains.
The range of cyber-attacks targeting the financial services industry include:
- Web Application Attacks / Credential Stuffing.
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) Attacks.
- Man-in-the-Middle (MITM) Attack
- Ransomware Attack.
- Theft of Keys
- Attacks on process.